Greetings as we entered the New Year - 2022. This is a very special year for us because our city Kaunas has become the European Capital of Culture, and the “Revival Orchestra” (Prabudimo Orkestras) ministry is a part of this large cultural program. By the grace of God, we have got an opportunity to organize two events - the Easter Concert at Kaunas Culture Center and the open-air Christian Music and Arts Festival - Kaunas Gospel & Worship Festival, which will take place on the first weekend of June in Piliuona Village, Kaunas District. We have already started creating the website for the festival: www.kaunasgospel.eu
Concerts of the "Symphony from Jerusalem of the North" in Lithuanian towns
At the end of August and the beginning of September, we are planning to invite Yaron Cherniak, a multi-instrumentalist from Israel, to Lithuania again, and organise concerts of the "Symphony from Jerusalem of the North" in 6 Lithuanian towns with a rich Jewish past - Vilnius, Kaunas, Alytus, Panevėžys, Jurbarkas, and Kėdainiai. We have submitted applications to the Lithuanian Council for Culture and the Department of National Minorities for the projects. We also plan to submit applications to the cultural programs of the above-mentioned city municipalities, the association LATGA (LT) in order to implement this project.
Watch a short video of the premiere in the courtyard of the Presidential Palace of Republic of Lithuania:
At the beginning of January, we received a very surprising letter from the artists association AGATA (LT) - A free stand was given to the “Revival Orchestra” in the Music Hall at the Vilnius Book Fair. This event will take place on February 24-27 at the Vilnius Conference and Congress Center LITEXPO. This is a challenge for us, because by then we have to release the album "Symphony from Jerusalem of the North". As of today, we have raised almost 65% out of all funds required for the whole project initiative i.e. three concerts in 2021 and all the costs associated with it, including our special guest from Israel. In other words, the remaining 35% of funds are required for a new album release. People often think that the funds we get is mainly from the cultural funds but experience shows that a significant percentage of support comes from our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and Christian communities. If you willing to support this work of God please visit our fundraising website: https://bit.ly/3l1q7Ho
As we labour for God, we understand the importance of having a strong prayer support team and if you feel in your heart to join us please get in touch and we will be sending you the prayer request letters.
Revival Orchestra Support Service
God urges us to be the light and salt in the Lithuanian culture and we are grateful for the doors He keeps opening in this area. So, if there is anything we do that resonates in your heart please pray and ask the guidance of the Holy Spirit to show you in what way you can join and support our ministry i.e. prayer, financial support, or, for example, come to Lithuania in the summer and volunteer at our events.
By becoming our partners, you will be a part of the light and salt in Lithuanian culture that brightens and empowers our nation with the initiatives of the Revival Orchestra Ministries. In 2022, we have a goal of raising 2,500 Euros per month to cover administrative costs - two salaries, stationeries, communication services, accounting, and transport expenses. Should you decide to partner financially you can do so by one-off donation, once every three months, or support our ministry every month to help us move faster toward a big dream. We are very grateful for those brothers and sisters who have been faithfully supporting our activities in 2021. We appreciate your contributions and always remember you in our prayers.
For more information on support options, please visit www.orkestras.org/donate
Thank you for being with us! May God abundantly bless you and your family. May the grace of the Lord Jesus be poured out on your life, strengthening you and your loved ones. May His Kingdom be advanced in your family and the joy of salvation fill your home. Bloom where you are planted and be the light and salt where He has called you to be.
With every blessing,
Tadas & Elina Daujotai
Revival Orchestra Ministries